Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:35:43 -0500
From:         "G.M.Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: 81 won't start in Colorado

Check the compression. Even in the winter, it wouldn't be impossible to have overheated the motor, burned a couple valves, and have little to no compression.

From DC, G. Matthew Bulley

A real threat to US Citizens? Blood for oil? Or an elaborate sideshow to distract attention from more pressing national problems the Administration can't seem to solve?