Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:10:39 -0800
From:         Mike Pedersen <mikeped@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: "Wanky" rear window wiper
Comments: To: Vanagon man <vgonman@msn.com>

Oh I understand how it operates, I should have put that in the original post. The wiper starts and stops erratically after the original cycle. Usually it stops in the middle of the window and doesn't park. If I try to stop it just goes through the squirt and sweep cycle again. This is more like the Lucas "intermittent" wipers. ; )

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanagon man" <vgonman@msn.com> To: "Mike Pedersen" <mikeped@shaw.ca>; <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:54 PM Subject: Re: "Wanky" rear window wiper