Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:19:50 -0800
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Original Carat Alloys in 15 inch size
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM

I've never seen these wheels you speak of...

The proportions wouldn't be different.. the size would be different... the proportions would be the same...

Look what this guy sent me:

Mark,

I have one alternative you might want to consider. I have designed some adaptors to allow Porsche wheels to be mounted on Vanagons. There is a very wide variety of Porsche wheels available, so you can get just about any look you want. Porsche wheels are also plentiful on eBay and in other places.

My adaptors are CNC machined from T6061 billet. The studs are 10.9 grade. Quality, materials, precision and craftsmanship are all top notch. I have attached a couple of pictures for you to see.

Let me know if you are interested in getting a set of adaptors. I have some sitting at my feet right now.

Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail