Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:23:58 -0800
From:         Julianna Thoennes <mumbrue@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: EveryBus 2003 Feedback
Comments: To: "ncbus@mindspring.com" <ncbus@MINDSPRING.COM>

Ok, I'm floored!

I just checked our schedule, and we will be needing a place to stay the night on the fourth of April, right near where Everybus is taking place! By Golly, it must be fate! LOL Life seems to work that way. : )

Anyway, we are driving from Corvallis Oregon, to Tampa FL, then up to Boston MA, starting on March 21st. How many people generally show up for Everybus? The flyer says the group camping is for 30. Looks like there were more busses than that in there though. We will try to get out of Florida early, so we can get there in time to get a spot. I spose we can just squeeze in there somewhere though. Let me know any details that we might need!

Julianna 90 VW Vanagon Westfalia-Tiico Conversion (The Rastafalia) 76 VW Automatic Bay Westfalia (Pea Pod) Going home soon to her new owner.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ncbus@mindspring.com" <ncbus@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 6:15 PM Subject: EveryBus 2003 Feedback