Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:00:21 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      New Style of Alloy Rim Available for Syncro Vanagon!

I have recently tested a new style of 15" alloy rim on the Syncro Vanagon. Fit is perfect and they are excellent rims. They are made by TSW in South Africa and they are brand new. I will normally be selling them for $149 each on my website, however at the moment I have a set up for auction at the link below. I have set the reserve pretty low for this first set. Happy bidding and let me know what you think. The rims were originally sold to me as Vanagon specific rims and they have an offset of 35 ET and a load rating of 2200 lbs per rim (plenty for the Syncro Vanagon with a GVWR 5512 lbs). You can send me an email if you have any questions or comments. These rims will NOT work on 2wd Vanagons.

http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=vanag on2&item=1046528201

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242