Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:04:34 -0500
From:         Marc Perdue <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil leaking out/Fram oil hose for drain plug

A number of years ago, I bought a cool oil pan drain plug from Pep Boys that had a locking valve on it. To drain the oil, you'd simply unlock and open the valve. Unfortunately, when I sold the car I had installed it on, the valve went with it. I wonder if one can get such a valve for the Vanagons?

Marc Perdue