Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:55:21 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Looking for Advice on 90 Carat
Comments: To: "rmstewart@mac.com" <rmstewart@MAC.COM>

ANY vehicle you can tell the average value based on 3 simple things: * 1 - mileage * 2 - age * 3 - over all condition

These can all be equally weighted. 33.3% each. ANY vanagon today has 2 strikes against it: 1- Mileage and 2 -Age. Base on this Vanagons simply do NOT, anymore, make good vehicles for the average consumer to own. This Vanagon list has many people who are not the average consumer, can work on vehicles, or are rich enough to keep Vanagon longer than the average person. As a first vehicle I would not recoment a Vanagon. Eric