Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:39:10 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: SUPER RARE 2 seater front bench seat MADE FOR A WALK-THRU VAN
              on ebay.de
Comments: To: kimbrennan@MAC.COM

In a message dated 2/28/03 1:04:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, kimbrennan@MAC.COM writes:

> I'm a little bit puzzled by the support bar. It appears to be far too > wide for the interior of a Vanagon. That may simply be perspective. > > On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 03:10 AM, JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote: > > > ive NEVER seen a setup like this before...apparently this is an > > optional 2 > > > > http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/ > > eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405421190&category=23016 >

just perspective. the bar's construction, square stock, w. the ends the way they are, and grey color looks like something vw would make (similar to Jumpseat support bars). but who knows. at any rate the seat upholstery is definately like that of a higher line model, like wolfsburg etc, (notice its embossed too) plus the back was covered, which led me to believe it was an option that you could add to your 7 passenger van. plus the doormounted armrest is upholstered in the same color. well, hell, does anyone want to be brave enough to ask the seller if its real vw or not?

chris