Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:42:30 -0600
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: friday stats, was roll call
Comments: To: SyncroWesty@ATTBI.COM

I think the goal was to make fun of the "sniveling lurkers" ---------------------- Clip ---------------------------- Although some people never hear from the sniveling lurkers I do. Many of them are new to VWs and their vehicles and are just overwhelmed by the verbiage used on the list. There are certainly a thousand things I don't know about Wasser Boxers but I've proven that I can standout on Air Cooled Engine knowledge. That isn't a brag it is just that there aren't that many members posting on Air Cooled so I get Pmail Air Cooled questions on a regular basis from people that never post to the list. Hopefully I've been of genuine help to them. Just out of curiosity I have searched the archives on the E-mail address of some of those that send me P mial and I've often found that they have either never posted or have seldom posted to the list. I view it this way; "You can be a member of American Cancer Society without having Cancer", just like you can drive a Vanagon without being addicted. I've deleted over 85 postings just today that are Wasser Boxer related, tire, battery, tents, solar panels or some such that I have no interest. The folks using digest mode can easily get lost in the large number of postings and searching the archives is a lengthy process to find the required information. I'd rather have all the Wasser Boxer postings and non Vanagon content and be allowed to make my own decision as to delete or read.

Stan Wilder

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com