Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:50:00 -0800
From:         Art McGinn <amcginn@MICROWEB.COM>
Subject:      Re: How many Vanagon list members
Comments: To: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@HOTMAIL.COM>

robert: as a very new subscriber -- but without taking note of who was posting or the totals -- i've found my mailbox busy enough and even considered getting the digest. i belong to another (unrelated) list with about 300 members but it seems that only about 10-20 post with any frequency and, periodically, raises the same question that you do. but we have yet to penetrate the mystery of howcome only 20 posters and 280 lurkers. i wouldn't be surprised if some aren't just plain shy. cheers, art mcginn, '82 westy and '82 van

--------

From: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 12:24 PM Subject: How many Vanagon list members