Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:50:53 -0700
From:         SyncroWesty <SyncroWesty@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Syncro front driveshaft spacers
Comments: To: Milo's Kitchen <sagmoore@ZOOMINTERNET.NET>

Dave,

Yes the spacers should be there. And yes they are a dealer only part. I replaced a missing one for $17.90 from my local VW dealer. Ordering them from Camelback VW would be cheaper.

FWIW, I noticed no ill effects from driving the syncro without one of the spacers, so that may not be your problem.

Cory

-----Original Message ----- From: "Milo's Kitchen" <sagmoore@ZOOMINTERNET.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 4:36 PM Subject: Syncro front driveshaft spacers