Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:51:08 -0800
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: To All Tiico Owners:  Solutions To Every Tiico Conversion
              Question

Interesting info. Seems like a heated response to something other than posts on this Vanagon list though as I have never seen any posts by "Greg Dodge, scorpion09a@yahoo.com whomever you are". Also, as to Jon's claim of no connection to TIICO, the main TIICO sales page for Vanagon conversions reads like they think there is a substantial connection and they are the only outfit mentioned in this way.

"If you reside or are a shop in Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont Please contact our New England distributor for the conversion at: Foreign Auto Supply - 33 Henry Creek Way, "

(http://www.tiico.com/prod04.htm)

Mark

Jon wrote: > ................. > I'm not connected with Tiico in any way other than the fact that I buy the engines from them and are part of the development team. > ..................... > ............. > Oh - and Greg Dodge, scorpion09a@yahoo.com whomever you are out there. ....You seem to be running your suck more than anyone on the forum...eventually you'll start hurting the VW business as a whole and this site with your slander............... > > Jon@foreignautosupply;.com > P.S. - If I can be of help to any of you please don't hesitate to contact me at (207) 833-0009. >