Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:42:52 EST
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lid Clearance

In a message dated 3/6/03 6:41:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, wilden1@JUNO.COM writes:

<< Every time you guys start mentioning broccoli I know you are making fun of my Green Westy. I don't appreciate it being called the Lizzardmobile or the Kermit Summer Resort. http://williamwareagency.com/forsale/stanvan/83passide1.jpg >>

Stanthule, I didn't know you had an Escatorial Green Westy. I happen to favor the color. Not the color of money. Looks like the color of Amazonian tree frogs.

<< Once you retire and give up wearing a watch or getting paychecks on Friday you'll understand that Friday is an ambiguous term to retired persons. >>

I'm not retired. I rarely wear a watch. Nor do I get paychecks on Fridays. And yes, Friday is ambiguous to me as well from a work standpoint. I do find that Friday is a good day for FISH ing.

<< It is true that I have two Volkswagens but I have a Ford that I park between them to keep them from breeding and creating a mess of little broken down vehicles like you have around your place. >>

Hmmmmmmmm........ must be directed at my personal junkyard. Don;t listen to Miller. The junk cars are not in my yard. They are in my living room.

<< The broccoli pan (steam tray actually) sounds like a wonderful idea if you stick it down with Velcro and make it a double use as a porta potty. >>

Well, Albert Broccoli, a a capital idea. Sounds like something Double O Seven would have in his personal Westy.

Double O Seven... Now that evokes wonderful visions of a Borg driving a Mercedes whilst I sit on my van w/ 20 inch wheels and lifted springs. Notice how I didn't say "jacked-up van"?

Sorry ladies.

BenT Mike Miller-in-training