Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:07:48 -0400
From:         Jose Rafael Moscoso <jrmoscoso@TLD.NET>
Subject:      Dometic Fridge for parts.

Fellows and fellaws: I just liberated my van from the 40-50# of Dometic (Do nothing) fridge from my '84 Westfalia. Long time without use and had to take it out to catch one of Mickeys parent who made a residence in my van during a motorless period. I decided not to put it back, cover the wall with maysonite and put the door back in so it acts like another cabinet. Maybe later substitute it with a cooler or one of those thermoelectric coolers. Any way, anyone interested in parts from this, let me know what you want and I'll ship for the freight, from PR 00936.

Any takers? I think I can hold my wife back for at least a week before she dumps me and the fridge.