Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:16:51 -0600
From:         John Scheckel <jscheckel@NUTLEY.COM>
Subject:      FS: 1989 Vanagon Wolfsburg

Good Evening All: I've decided, after many years of great service, to sell my Vanagon. I'm posting it to the list prior to general advertisement.

The van is a 1989 Vanagon GL, Wolfsburg Edition. Blue exterior, rust free Grey Interior Fiberglass bumpers and side skirts Power Door Locks Power Windows Manual Transmission Jump seats Flip up Table Rear Bench with bed Hella Fog lights Ammeter Gauge Oil Pressure Gauge H&R Springs Bilstein Shocks Two sets of tires, one snow (on standard 14" wheels) and one summer (on 15" Rhein wheels see http://www.vanagain.com/Accessories.htm#Vanagon%20Alloy for photo) Many extra parts Bentley Manual

The van has 160,200 miles on the body. The engine was rebuilt by Boston Engine at 132,000 miles. Needless to say it runs perfectly. The van has many new parts and it has been totally rebuilt, inside and out.

The interior was completely removed and sound insulation was installed per Mr. Bulleys Website. See his site (http://www.bulley-hewlett.com/VWindex/) for more information about noise insulation. Go to the 'Interior out, noise proofing' section for a good description of what he did to his van and ultimately what I did to mine.

The van is in excellent condition both inside and out. There are many amenities that this van has and many items serviced that are too lengthy to list here. If you are serious about purchasing this van I will send you the complete list of all replaced parts, items serviced, photos, etc.

This van is located in New Jersey and the asking price is $6,500.00.

Contact me off list for more information. John S