Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:53:15 -0800
From:         Eric Stapleton <eric@STAPLETON.CC>
Subject:      Ontario Canada 1981 Vanagon L For Sale

1981 Vanagon L For Sale 1981 Vanagon L with manual transmission, fuel injection and air- cooled. $700 Canadian. Van is in Niagara Region of Southern Ontario. It was our daily driver until this January when my wife got a new car for her new job. It has all the 7 passenger seats, brown corduroy interior, and all the glass is good. The engine has had two cylinders and heads on one side replaced, a new clutch and a new slave clutch cylinder, and a new AFM in the two + years since I got it. The work was done by Frank Balog in Hamilton, Ontario. It runs well and except for the body rust and and a fuel tank that leaks when it is over half full, probably would not need a lot to certify. It passed the drive clean and safety not too long ago when I changed insurance companies. It started even in -20C weather with a weak battery. The gas heater works well, but the engine heat shrouds are rusted away, so no engine heat is available. I am also including the big Bentley Vanagon service manual. I would like to keep it,but moving four cars around in the driveway is getting to be a pain! Email me at eric@stapleton.cc or http://www.pbase.com/ve3sq/vanagon for a picture

Eric Stapleton 905-899-2348 home 905-512-1731 cell

_____________________________________________________________ Stapleton.cc - Free email you can access from anywhere! ---> http://www.stapleton.cc