Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:41:10 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: EXPANSION TANK OVERFLOW FITTING
Comments: To: Lee Whetstone <jwhetsto@NETINS.NET>

The necks do not screw off. All of them that I have ever seen have been plastic heated together (melted). I have a brand new one of these tanks sitting here if you want it. These are $80. New neck, nipple and all. It does not come with a new metal cap but you can reuse your old one for now and we could get you a new one for $11 if you felt your really wanted a new one. Let me know.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242