Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:33:13 -0800
From:         Mark Belanger <belanger@FLUID.COM>
Subject:      Re: Shady Boy Awnings
Comments: To: Keith Adams <keith_adams@TRANSCANADA.COM>

Glad to hear about all the kudos, but does anyone know a price? The Shady boy and Custom campers site they direct you to seems to list everything but the price...

-MB

Keith Adams wrote: > I will concur with Frank. We picked one up last August when we were in > Vancouver for the Great Canadian Show. We went out to Surrey to pick it up > from Wolfgang. Super nice guy - he installed it for us while I ran down > the street to the gas station to get money. We then spent a week going to > Vancouver Island and back to Calgary and the awning was very handy. > The newer design with only 3 poles is a snap to put up and take down. We > got to Edmonton for their VW show and put the awning up (it was about +30 > and baking hot sun out) and we instantly had a crowd of people seeking > shade and checking out the awning. > > Wolfgang also left me with some fabric samples to rip and tear, etc., and > they are very tough. The product is well built, well designed and easy to > use. I would say it is well worth the money, and I'm very happy to have > picked one up. It serves our needs of being able to plop out a couple of > chairs and get a little shade. I woudl recommend it to anyone, except > maybe those seeking refuge from torrential downpours or hurricane winds. > > Keith Adams > calgary.ab.ca | www.clubveedub.com > 86 Westy | 66 Beetle | 59 Euro Beetle