Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:22:13 -0500
From:         Vanagon man <vgonman@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: lifters for new engine?
Comments: To: John Connolly <john@AIRCOOLED.NET>

How bout you 2 take this off list.

I for one appreciate both your opinions, and both of you have a lot to offer..............you both may inadvertently piss off people that may be considering buying from you.

Adam P 81 Westy "The Brick " 70 Single Cab "Whitey" 74 Beetle "Ol Yeller" 73 Transporter (STILL at paint shop) 1988 Vanagon Wolfsburg 1976 Transporter (New CA bus) 1974 412 "Goldmember" Used Vanagon Parts for sale (mostly aircooled) ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Connolly" <john@AIRCOOLED.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 2:11 PM Subject: Re: lifters for new engine?