Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:22:11 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Which radiator
Comments: To: Data Services <dataservices@ATTBI.COM>

The German ones are starting to be NLA (just to let you know). But the aluminum South African ones are nice and they have the VW logo so they are probably what you would get if you went to the VW dealer (all of the new plastic pipes that go under the later model vans are made is SA now). I have these for $199 plus shipping.

It is funny that George is recommending a local source for these as this was one of the first items that I tried to buy locally when I got my first Vanagon (I got it cheap because of a bum radiator). The cheapest local price I was quoted was over $300! This was one of the reasons I started my business because I couldn't get a good deal on this part. All of the internet vendors that I know of stand behind what they sell. If you had a defect with a radiator (which I have not had to date) then you would get another one with little hassle (just a time delay). So check locally, you may get lucky, but most of the time, even with the shipping, we are cheaper, more knowledgable, and have it in stock.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: 856-327-4936 Fax: 856-327-2242

----- Original Message ----- From: Data Services <dataservices@ATTBI.COM> Date: Monday, March 24, 2003 9:06 pm Subject: Which radiator