Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:40:15 -0500
From:         Vanagon man <vgonman@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: replacing noisy lifter for 91 multivan
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>

WBX is not quite as easy as on a type 4 engine......you cannot pull the pushrod tubes out thru the head on a WBX, so you will need to have 8 spring laded pushrod tubes and seals if you go this route.

Also, want about priming the lifter before installing? No mention made of that...........

Adam P 81 Westy "The Brick " 70 Single Cab "Whitey" 74 Beetle "Ol Yeller" 73 Transporter (STILL at paint shop) 1988 Vanagon Wolfsburg 1976 Transporter (New CA bus) 1974 412 "Goldmember" Used Vanagon Parts for sale (mostly aircooled) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 8:07 PM Subject: Re: replacing noisy lifter for 91 multivan