Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:35:41 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <j_rodgers@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Questions and thanks
Comments: To: pdx_vanagon@ATTBI.COM

The Bentley manual is an essential tool for the Vanagon owner, just like a set of wrenches and screw drivers. While it does have it's short comings, it's the best we've got. The is a second manual that is out - a special Haynes manual that is available through Ron Salmon at the Bus Depot. This one is highly rceommended as a supplement to the Bentley. This book is an English edition and a special import that Ron brings in. It is not available not available anywhere else to the best of my knowledge. You will find it at http://busdepot.com

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver