Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:27:07 -0600
From:         selten <selten2@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw: unethical sales
Comments: To: vanagon@.VANAGON.COM

I have attempted to buy this van and while I will agree with your point about cash in hand takes it at 1000.00 It seems to me that the sale and bidding up is happening via e-mail, because no one from the Memphis area has yet dropped 1000.00 on this. I say this because I have left repeated messages at his # and each time get what seems to be his workplace with the message about being out of town this week. Now personally ,If I aim to sell a vehicle and target it to a specific audience via this list then I am damn well going to be home and will also be talking to people not just through the computer. I have been trying to talk to the guy so that I can forward funds to secure the van. If I had secured it and had driven down from Chicago getting a tow vehicle, helper , time off and tow dolly , showing up and finding out that the price had gone up , I would have been ready to shoot some one. For the flamers, the last bit was a statement of rage not action! Any way, it looks like a nice van but the transaction is just a little too flaky for me. Have at it. Tom Czerniak 87 Westy RED BRICK ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aristotle Sagan" <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM> To: < Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 12:01 AM Subject: Re: Fw: unethical sales