Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:52:49 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      butch/mechanics Re: 2.1 power loss mystery solved (GP 18)
Comments: To: John Haddad <jgh3rd@MINDSPRING.COM>

Good work John. This is all to common how mechanics cause more problems than they fix. To bad this problem has been blamed on everything including the design of the vanagon. Forget that some butch/mechanic was in there screwing with everthing they can touch. IF you know who the mechanic is, make sure everyone knows this guy is usless. Eric