Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:21:29 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Roadhaus - Santa Barbara B-Que Cancelled
Comments: To: lchase@ATTGLOBAL.NET

Think your response was dissappointing for Santa Barbara? When you get to Texas It'll just be me and you, so you just as well stop at Possum Kingdom lake and give me a call. I'll bring the beer and actual Texas Barbecue & Ribs. In addition I'll bring my dog to lick that rib juice off our fingers and lay waste to the rib bones. I sure aren't planning on hanging around any auto repair shop anywhere, any time.

Stan Wilder

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:58:30 -0600 Larry Chase <lchase@ATTGLOBAL.NET> writes: > Volks, > > I regret to say the proposed Santa Barbara, RoadHaus / H&R Motors > Open > House ... B-Que is CANCELLED. > > At this time ...... there doesn't seem to be enough Southern CA > folks > interested or available. > > Perhaps we can reschedule for sometime in the future. > > HOWEVER .... I will be doing a B-Que in Sacramento, CA on April > 26th. > > If you are around SAC I hope you will stop by and say hi. > > * SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA - BARBEQUE & OPEN HOUSE > > Day/Date: Saturday April 26th > Host: > Ted's German Auto > 4621 24th Street > Sacramento, CA. 95822 > Phone: 916 456 7043 > Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm > Specifics: Barbeque > - Burgers (Beef & Veggie) > - Side Dishes > - Beer & Soda > - Free RoadHaus Tee Shirt > > Ted's German Auto (is the new Vanagon shop of List member Stephan > White) > > On the Road and the Road is Great, > > Larry Chase > Email: lchase@attglobal.net > Web: www.RoadHaus.com > What: North American Road Trip > How: RoadHaus - 1990 VW Westfalia Syncro > Today: Denver, CO > >

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com