Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:25:15 -0700
From:         pedro dos santos <pedrokrusher@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      RIGHT REAR slider window FS:-- www.rainbowconversions.co.uk

Hi Chris and everybody

I wrote them a while back and asked about LOUVRE WINDOWS like the bay windows, they look soo much more practical. They have that in theyr website under windows for t3 I think. Anyway, from the answer I got from them, I assume that the rear slide windows probably only fit panel vans, like theyr louvre windows...

So here is the e-mail...

Pedro dos Santos 91 vanagon + carat int + pop-top transplant 85 ddcab project

-------------------beginning-------------------- Re: louvre windows inquiry

Sorry for the delay in answering. We have had hundreds of e'mails lately,and there is only two people here at the moment.

Louvre windows ? yes we do sell them .Is your vehicle a type4 swb van or a window body vehicle .? I ask this because the hole needs to be cut into a van body to accept the louvre a vehicle with a window already in place would not work.

Yours Mick @ rainbow

PS. they cost around £119.00 pound including tax but excluding carriage or fitting charge

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:22:00 -0400 From: 80 Westy Pokey <pokey@VANAGON.ORG> Subject: RIGHT REAR slider window FS:

Right side ones may be available. Check out this old post of -------------------message cut------------------ Well, having done some surfing around it appears that they are for sale new. I saw "Volkswagen T3,type25 1979-1990 Rear slider o/s, n/s" windows for =A394.25 at:

http://www.rainbowconversions.co.uk/windows.htm

I have not contacted the vendor, but what else could it be...

Thanks, Chris