Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:44:08 -0400
From:         Vanagon man <vgonman@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Balance Syncro DriveShaft (Wisconsin or Minnesota ??) Help

Also, any drivetrain shop can balance that thing. Take the u joints and the shaft to them, and let them do it all for you...........it won't cost much............a friend of mine in Asheville had his done for i believe $50.........every city has one of these places.............Plenty of big trucks out there with long driveshafts.

Adam P 81 Westy "The Brick " 70 Single Cab "Whitey" 74 Beetle "Ol Yeller" 73 Transporter (STILL at paint shop) 1988 Vanagon Wolfsburg 1976 Transporter (New CA bus) 1974 412 "Goldmember" Used Vanagon Parts for sale (mostly aircooled) ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Goff" <THX0001@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 5:23 PM Subject: Re: Balance Syncro DriveShaft (Wisconsin or Minnesota ??) Help