Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:12:58 -0400
From:         "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan@MAIL.HOUSE.GOV>
Subject:      Syncro de Mayo Polls - East Coast
Comments: To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com, "syncrolist@yahoogroups.com"
          <syncrolist@yahoogroups.com>

The same applies for Syncro de Mayo East (or Este). Please register your intent to attend at the syncro group poll, and/or p-mail me at fourwdvw@yahoo.com.

The east coast event will be held at a private farm in West Virginia, near Harrisonburg VA and close to Interstate 81, which runs up and down the eastern US. Besides romping around on the farm, the site is adjacent to one of the best off-road areas east of the Mississippi, George Washington National Forest.

Dates for the East Coast event are syncronized (!) with our West Coast siblings, so it will be held on the weekend of May 31-June 1.

The recent unpleasantness in the middle east has kept my nose to the grindstone a little more than usual. I expect to be a little more available in ten days or so, when we can start working out some planning details.

Tom F.

-----Original Message----- From: surfinsriguy [mailto:surfinsriguy@yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:54 PM To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com Subject: [Syncro] Syncro de Mayo Polls

The Syncro de Mayo event polls are still up and running. Just click on the "polls" tab in the lefthand menu. Please p-mail me ASAP if you are interested in attending the Buena Vista, CO Syncro de Mayo event.

Best, Barry Green