Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:10:57 -0400
From:         Shannon Mitchell <vze4rq5j@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Part # Help.. For 91 Vanagon/ new gas tank install?
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker17@earthlink.net>

I think that it is great that there are people out there that are willing to take time out of their day to help..

Thanks to all that responded..

Shannon 91 Vanagon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Walker" <jwalker17@earthlink.net> To: "Shannon Mitchell" <vze4rq5j@VERIZON.NET> Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 5:02 PM Subject: Re: Re: Part # Help.. For 91 Vanagon/ new gas tank install?