Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:06:38 -0400
From:         shawn luft <shawnagan@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Cause of corroded fuel injection electrical connectors
Comments: To: Shawn Wright <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA>

Yes, I do mean the connectors for the FI itself. There is serious corrosion inside the plastic connector on each side of the car. This cannot be a good thing!

Just curious, but do you ever get a 'pop pop pop' sound from the engine, at the same time as you experience power loss?

Thanks, Shawn. '73 Campmobile '86 Camper GL