Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:21:12 -0700
From:         Shawn Wright <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA>
Subject:      Re: 82 Westfalia FOR SALE or FOR PARTS

Wow, I wish I was a bit closer! Anyone happen to be driving to BC with an empty flatdeck? ;-)

The impact must have been pretty hard - I witnessed a Westy hit in this exact spot a few years ago, as a mid size American sedan crossed the centre line on a sharp corner and T-boned the poor van. It was two cars in front of me, and was a sickening sight to see. I was amazed at how little damage the impact caused to the van, as the car was doing at least 40mph. My condolences to you... I hope someone decides to rebuild him.

Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager Shawnigan Lake School swright@SLS.bc.ca http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright http://www.sls.bc.ca