Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:33:02 -0400
From:         Sean Solowiej <Sean@ORIGINALIDIOT.COM>
Subject:      FS:  Vanagon engines, tires, tranny, interior parts

I posted a parts list to sell recently, but nobody was into picking up everything at once. My laptop then died leaving me without emails from people requesting certain parts, so if we were negotiating, please email me again.

These items are going on eBay for 3-day auction. Starting prices super low. Remember to cut and paste both parts of the eBay URL, or just use the item # at the end of the URL. Thanks!

Sean

83 Vanagon 2.0L air-cooled enigne, running http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241152723

2.1 wbx engine: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241152876

83 4-speed trans: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241152953

83 VW Vanagon good pair CV axles, complete NR http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241153025

1990 Vanagon Bosch Alternator http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241153106

1990 Vanagon Bosch Digifant ECU #025 906 022D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241153184

1983 VW Vanagon Westfalia trailer hitch NR http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241153245

1990 VW Vanagon Carat Jumpseat Brackets http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241153314

1990 VW Vanagon Carat wall table and panel http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241155273

1990 VW Vanagon Carat rear bench seat http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241155323

1983 VW Vanagon Speedometer and guage console http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241155375

VW Vanagon set of 4 wheels + near-new tires http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241155468

Weber carburetor +manifold for VW Vanagon 2.0 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D241155575

Also have, but not yet listed on eBay: That electronic do-dah behind the passenger's side tail-lens. Hall sender? A couple of people were looking for this. And the idle stabilizer. And p/s pump and a/c compressor. And the cut-out engine wiring harness, all for '90 2.1L wbx.

Also a starter and flywheel, complete good clutch set, good chrome and 3 chrome VW hubcaps from an 83 air-cooled Westy.

Someone else asked for cruise control parts - I have them somewhere, re-send your email address.