Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:31:12 -0700
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@TSSGI.COM>
Subject:      Re: (NVC) Essential Fools to carry in you Vanagon
              more  fish

Sounds like the beginning of a Vanagon Hall of Fame (shame??). It could be located near the seaside, that way we keep the FISH fresh.

Cheers,

Jeff

1) Mike Miller: He's #1 in my book. Runs around with beautiful women and gets paid for it. One of them may not be a bunny but she loves bunnies. You know who I mean, Mike.

2) Al Knoll (AKA pensioner): Because he is just plain eccentric. Oh he talks like Mr. Magoo sometimes so that I have trouble understanding him in my limited comprehension on my third language -- Vananese. English is my second.

3) Fred Hesterberg: Just because his English can flatulate with him. One day he says "Good day to you". The next day he's expressing himself like an American truck driver on crystal meth.

4) Karl Wolz: Because he has been conspicuously missing from the List for some time.

5) HK Sawyer: Whatever happened to my favorite cracker? He fell in love w/ John Deere and sold his Vanagon. Never even wrote a "Dear John" letter to the List. Damned fruitcake eater!

6) TerryK: Who happen to make it on every List out there. He might as well stir up the cesspool and be on this list too.

7) Dan Fleming: Whatever happened to vanmanbajadan? He spend so much time south of the border that he has turned in to a flaming burritoman.

8) Stanthule Wilder: Gotta bring your airhead feline culinary expert. I understand he also has a perfect recipe for roadkill chili.

9) Bill Kasper: The man with the lucky pink underwear. I understand he wants to get divorced so he is planning on taking orders for a new and more ambitious SA group purchase. Appropriately called his group email SAG.

10) Robert S. Fish: Who else has elicited more "fan mail" just by his tag line. Call it a fishing line I suppose. No Spam on Fridays. Fish only please.

Do you have a favorite fool to add? Do you want to nominate a fool? Leave me out of it. I'm the driver. Besides my neighbors haven't called the cops lately about my private wrecking yard. Don't wanna rile them further. And don't forget to put "fish" there somewhere.

BenTŪ <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bentbtstr8/myhomepage/index.html">Vanagon Cafe</A>