Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:25:57 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] AC Barrier Hose
Comments: To: Art Ward <artward@schiffprinting.com>

Interesting.....I remember back in the 60's when car manufactures started what they called astro ventilation. This was to do just as they stated "necessary to prevent asphyxiation". So they may be correct. The problem though is that there is way to much air coming in. I'm sure that my older Vanagon did not have as much air movement. On top of that, my syncro is so rusty it gets plenty of air into the rust holes. Eric