Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:04:12 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Finding women like this (Now a Friday Folly)
Comments: To: icculus22420@YAHOO.COM

Well Tracey I've got your 66 Westy right here in my driveway. http://williamwareagency.com/forsale/66westy.htm The problem is that you'll have to go out and break it to use your newly acquired skills. Then I can send you to a 71 Westy that you can practice you skills on immediately. Then for the rest of you male brave souls, you better consider that If you're married you're working for a woman boss already. As for me I could never date or be married to a woman that carries a gun because I screw up too much.

Stan Wilder

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:20:52 -0700 Tracy Bonin <icculus22420@YAHOO.COM> writes: > Brain dead huh, gee thanx, i beg to differ on that one, it might be > the other way around.... I own an 85' restored it practically > myself, am lookin for a 70's bay, and 60's splitty, and am going to > school for Auto Tech, I am a honors student.......the few girls that > are in the school with me do better than the guys....... Tracy,85' > GL "Ripple" > > Jeffrey Earl <jefferrata@YAHOO.COM> wrote:Eric asks: > "Where do you find women like this. She is ether not > real concerned about it, and let you spend money any > way you wish, or brain dead like the reset of them." > > > I can only ask: > How did I get so lucky? My wife is the one who FOUND > our Westy and procured our home-equity loan for its > purchase; she bought me a lovely Craftsman rolling > tool chest with which to work on it; she tolerates me > taking over the garage for weeks at a time while I > restore interior panels; and with Sisyphus-like > persistence she push-started our van halfway across > the American Southwest last summer when the glow-plugs > died on vacation. Oh, let me never awaken from this > dream ... > > "OK, I'll leave it at that since I've already gone on > for far too long about something I don't know a whole > lot about ..." > > Jeffrey Earl > 1983 diesel Westfalia "Vanasazi" > > > > > __________________________________________________ > Do you Yahoo!? > The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo > http://search.yahoo.com > >

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!