Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Apr 2003 06:24:03 -0700
From:         bjay smith <bjaysmith@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      87 gl for sale in Orange County, CA $1500 obo

I have a freshly rebuilt 87 GL vanagon that I am selling because I now live in VA. I am looking to get $1500 out of it if I can. I bought it from a community college that was going to work on it, but when they saw the heads leaking coolant they put it up for sale. I bought it and rebuilt it. Replaced the drive axels. Rehosed the injectors. I was on my way to resealing the gas tank, and putting in a new sender and then I moved. My brother is still there selling it for me. I thought since I have reaped so much information from this list that I would let you guys know about my vanagon for sale that you helped me fix. Email me at bjaysmith@hotmail.com or call 434-582-4839 in VA if you want to talk about it. It is silver/gray. Thanks. bjay

_________________________________________________________________ Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail