Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:08:17 -0800
From:         James Walldow <jwall@ARCTIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: HELP!! Anyone near Amherst, MA???
Comments: To: Richard Golen <rgolen@UMASSD.EDU>

i had heard of this happaning............so when i had my van checked over, i had all new fuel lines installed.........of all the money i have put into the farf, s--t......i could have bought a new car........but what the heck.....it still puts a smile on my face to drive it........james 89 westy (farf)