Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:37:25 +0200
From:         Robert Steven Fish <fish@SALZBURG.CO.AT>
Subject:      Re: The King's English
Comments: To: Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>
Comments: cc: Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>

Chris,

Try to chill out a bit.

Ben made a goofy posting. He has been on the list for a long time, and we all know he is a silly guy. He has also helped me and countless others out with his knowledge of Vanagon troubleshooting and maintainance. His general statement of "I Hate Mechanic" was simply his way of saying "I Love The List". None of us like to go into a shop, regardless of what language they are speaking, and be told that to change out the temp sensors will cost 350 bucks. He was NOT insulting you Chris (even though you may be a mechanic).

You, on the other hand, started a fight, and attacked a list member personally. You made some false assumptions (like that Ben is from France... he is not. He is from Mars), and insulted somebody who you don't even know.

My guess is that there are many other list emails which are more deserving of our time and energies... so how about we all get back to having fun here?

RSF

IMPORTANT!!! In order to reply to me, you must have the word "FISH" somewhere in the subject line of the email. Otherwise it goes directly in the trash.

Robert S. Fish Salzburg, Austria 1987 Wolfsburg Vanagon 2.1 GL Weekender 1987 Golf Cabriolet 1991 Golf