Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 May 2003 15:11:53 EDT
From:         Jeff Ensing <Kjmmensing@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: He will be a Vanagon owner in 15 years.../ college fund
Comments: To: Wolfvan88@aol.com

My 17 month old son really likes to be in my Vanagon. When we are going to go somewhere, he runs to the front, climbs into the drivers seat, grabs the wheel and starts to pretend to drive. Now he knows how to put the key in and turn it, trying to start it.

He likes to go outside now that it is warm and generally wants me to show him the engine of my Vanagon. He runs to the back, points to the hatch. I open it and he points to the bed, I lift it and he emphatically points to the engine hatch. I open the hatch and starts smiling as he studies the engine. He likes it when I start the engine and rev it while he watches smiling and studying the engine and the noises it makes. He really wants to touch the engine.

He really likes being around my 73 bus (runs around and likes to look at the engine running and his first ride in a vehicle was my 73 Bus) and my Vanagon, I just hope he does not crash his first VW at 4 as I did...

Robert

/

He is pointing at the engine saying there goes my college fund!

Jeff E. Lilburn, Ga. 87'WESTY Weekender (BOXOBLOX) 87'GL