Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 May 2003 05:59:12 -0700
From:         Herb Mooney <hmooney@RESTOREANDMORE.COM>
Subject:      Selling my stuff part 2...

Forgot to post my Paypal & mailing address for those interested...

Paypal address: hmooney@restoreandmore.com

If you send a Money Order please let me know so I don't sell it to someone else (you have 5 days to get it to me once yousay you'll buy it (personal checks are ok but shipment will be delayed till it clears the bank).

Send money orders to:

Herb Mooney 35 W. Hanover St. Dillsburg PA 17019