Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 May 2003 13:17:04 -0700
From:         Courtney Hook <chook@NISA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Hightop FS (hochdach) - Soviet Union :-)
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@juno.com>

Stan, Stan, Stan, the Soviet Union is dead. Reagan out-spent them in a classic free market ploy that sucked them right in. :-) Bankrupted them in a military spending frenzy they couldn't keep up with. I'm sure you meant to say Russia right? (Just kiddin') I'm up here in Canada where we decided not to spend anymore money, our 37,000 permanent forces will just have to make do with their stuff from the 70's a little longer. Oh yeah, except for our helicopters which are from the 60's. :-) Good news though is that it's the West Coast's turn to have the submarine, mainly cause we got some more diesel saved up to run it. :-) Vanagon content: Wish I owned one!!!! Regards, Courtney