Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 May 2003 07:00:20 -0700
From:         Shawn Wright <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA>
Subject:      Re: KYB Noises

I missed the previous post you mentioned, but is this suggesting that KYBs may have a problem with knocking? I had (and still have) similar problems with the right front shock in my '88 ever since installing KYBs several years ago. I kept the original shocks, so I'm tempted to put them back to see if the noise goes away. The ride is definitely improved, but the noise in annoying, and I've since replacing nearly every other part of the suspension trying to track it down...