Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 May 2003 14:00:48 -0700
From:         Leon Korkin <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>
Subject:      Re: third vehicle

These are the same Mitsi vans that were sold here in US except diesel. Way too small compared to Vanagon. Saw them with poptop in Europe(Germany) where they convert anything on 4 wheels. Mitsi makes nice small commercial flatbed truck with 4wd and diesel engine that i saw here in Cal. Just place a camper on flatbed and you got nice camping setup Leon 85 Subwagen

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/