Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 May 2003 07:40:14 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Van-Again Spring Cleaning Sale

Well spring is upon us and I have some Vanagon and Eurovan parts that really need to go. Please email me for more details if you see something interesting.

2- Rhein 15" alloys rims. These have blemishes (scratches, etc). One is very good condition, the other has some noticeable scrapes. $120 for the nice one, and $99 for the scraped up one.(no center caps)

1- set of 4 15" alloy rims- $480 (this is $120 per rim) I have three sets of 15" alloy rims for either the Vanagon or Eurovan. They are not displayed on my site. They are made by TSW and were bought by me as an experiment to see if they would fit on a Vanagon. They do, but you must use spacers (which I will supply with the rims). I have decided that the rims are too much trouble to sell normally and just want to liquidate what I have. They are brand new and beautiful. email me for pictures.

Eurovan 15" hub caps- $25 each These caps will fit on any 15" rim. They are VW and have the VW emblem in the middle. Brand new.

Performance Digijet ECUs- $225

These ECUs are actually for the 115 HP 2.1l Vanagons they sold in Europe. However they will work on any Digijet Vanagon (83.5-85) sold here in the states. Supposed to give a 20% horsepower increase (as tested on a dyno).

Brown sliding door interior Panels- $150

Is your sliding door interior panel gone, torn and otherwise not there? Why not replace it with a new one for less than HALF of what the dealer would want. At the moment I only have these in brown. Should match all brown interior Vanagons from 83-88 (when they stopped doing brown).

A/C Evaporators with expansion valves for 86-91 Vanagon.- $120 each. These normally cost around $470 at the dealer. These are brand new and OE VW.

Front uprights (spindles) with upper and lower balljoints installed for 86-91 Vanagon. $120 each (left or right).

Want to replace your ball joints but don't have a shop that will press in and out the lower one? Just buy these brand new front uprights with brand new VW balljoints already pressed in and ready to install.

Diesel Vanagon Rubber Engine Mounts- $95 each

2.1l Air Flow Meters- $199 This is my normal price, however at this price I only have three left. Once they are gone the price will go up drastically (to over $300!). If you need one and have been putting it off, now is the time to get them at a good price.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: 856-327-4936 Fax: 856-327-2242