Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 May 2003 12:18:22 -0700
From:         Paul Gilland <pgilland@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      cheap Westie FS Seattle

Come take my 83.5 waterboxer away in Seattle, cheap.

---THE GOOD--- * 25k on rebuild by Fred's Garage in Redwood City, CA * stove & fridge work fine, all tables included * rare in-dash BEHR air conditioning system (don't know if it works) * heavy duty 90 amp alternator for dual-battery charging system * brakes done in 2002 - new master cylinder, rear shoes & cylinders and new pads up front * clutch done 1/2001 and including rebuilt master & slave cylinders *

---THE BAD--- * front drivers side wheel bearing sometimes squeaks, even though it was professionally(?) replace 1 yr ago * rear of van shudders when releasing clutch into reverse gear only. Clutch was replaced 1/2001 so mechanic says probably is motor mount issue * rubber grommets on gas tank need to be replaced - these parts are included, I've been too busy to do the work myself * can't find the drain cap for the water tank

---THE UGLY--- * It's got dents in the sliding door and above rear passenger wheel well * I've used it as a work truck (daily driving) for my window washing business for the last 2 years.

Just make me an offer and take it away. I've bought an Isuzu pickup to replace the van.