Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 May 2003 19:59:46 -0700
From:         developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: El Faro Beach, Encinada & La Paz, Mexico
Comments: To: armando guzman <razeprotrk@HOTMAIL.COM>

Thanks for the correct spelling of Encenada. (But you spelled it Esnsenada.) I have camped at El Faro Beach (or Estero?) and the charge was only $6. We pitched a tent right on the sand. They have hook ups and running water at a spigot. Yes they have cabins too.

Definitely worth the trip. If you go all the way to Cabo then about 1/2 way to Cabo there is another good camping spot just next to the motel with level concrete pads for your vehicle (Only $6 a night.) We went in November so it might be more in summer. I think it is at El Rosario. Or is it Guerrero Negro. I forget but if you drive all day it is about when dusk hits. I wish I could be more help.

Enjoy.

William