Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 May 2003 10:20:19 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: NewOwnerQuestions
Comments: To: BPAULTR3@AOL.COM

Have you tried running the fridge on 110V for a few hours first? Fridge is not hard to remove, just be careful with the flex tubes that go to the outside vent. The instrument pod cover has two indentations at the front, below the windshield. Pull up there. Swivel the pass. seat 180 degrees so it is facing rear and then slide all the way forward. Should not have to remove it to open the battery compartment. There is the Bentley Factory Repair Manual and the Haynes Manual, both available from The Bus Depot. The first is expensive but complete, the other is more user friendly but doesn't cover the camper. I will be passing your way the week of June 9th, camping in the Jemez Mtns. on the way to Colorado. Jerry '90 Westy in Arizona ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Paul" <BPAULTR3@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 9:33 AM Subject: NewOwnerQuestions