Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 May 2003 15:25:08 -0500
From:         Chuck Mathis <cmathis@HOUSTON.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: List Sticker Production Progress
Comments: To: j_rodgers@charter.net

John,

I've got three year old stickers on my van. I bought the large and small set that was available at the time. The large one went on the back glass and the small one meant for the windshield ended up on the right rear side glass because Ohio and now Texas require putting an inspection sticker up front. The larger one on the back window is starting to come apart (partly due to an ice scraper slip a while back). I think the left/right set sounds like a good idea. I'd be in for a large one for the back and a matched pair for the side glass.

Chuck '85 Wolfsburg Westy - 'Roland the Road Buffalo'