Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 May 2003 11:36:50 -0700
From:         Jonathon Brown <JB510_YG@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westfalia 2nd battery questions...

Just some unwanted advice... Having wired all my stereo equipment and fridge to my aux battery I regret it... I wish I'd left the head unit on the primary battery. This is because on occasion my fridge, Dometic 160E, will kill the 2nd battery and all the presets on the radio with it...

I'm going to re-wire it back so the head unit is on the primary battery and everything else on the aux, including my amplifiers. The head unit (without powering the speakers) barely uses any power so it shouldn't be an issue...

Just my two cents...

Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 6:17 PM Subject: Re: Westfalia 2nd battery questions...