Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 May 2003 20:28:59 -0400
From:         Marla Stelk <mjstelk@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 87 Rough/High Idle problem solved (I hope)

Hi Ric - I had the same problem and did the same thing and my idle is back to "normal" now as well. I still have to replace my exhaust and oxygen sensor so its still kind of rough but its back to where it was before at least!

Peace, Marla '87 Westy GL "Vana Morrison"

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail